Jun 10, 2011

Hitting Home

I realize I haven't done a new post in a while...its because for a while it was because i accidentally hurt someone close to me with some posts on here, and then i just got busy. but here i am...and i have to share something now.

I'm posting today because i have had a lot of things pop into my life lately...that have really hit me hard. I am watching a show that some of you might know- Army Wives- and i think i started watching it because i was intrigued. now i'm just...drawn to it. I always thought i'd be the person in my relationships to be in the military, but right now my boyfriend is the one in the military. and i'm just terrified that..."the plan" isn't going to follow through and he'll be deployed next spring... and i'm TERRIFIED of that. i don't know what i'd do.

Watching all these things on the news about our troops, and then watching this show, and then seeing all the troops i've been seeing at my job...i just can't help but feel so grateful for our country, and for my life. I've had some rough times lately...but honestly, my life isn't that bad. It just seems bad in my head, which is silly. I just...i guess my brain makes things worse than they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment