Oct 27, 2011

For Me

So i'm thinking that i need to get over this whole issue that happened. So i'm going to start doing stuff for me. I'm thinking i'm going to start running every day after work. I'm also thinking that i might switch someone at work for full-time. i need to do something to keep my mind busy, and i think working full-time might help me with many things.

I'm also going to stop LOOKING for guys. I'm going to just not worry about men, not going to stress out about being single. I'm going to try and enjoy being single, and work on myself. This isn't going to be easy-but i'm going to try very very hard to do so.

I'm going to try and not think about him and the whole situation...so many things i found out about the whole thing...and i'm just done. If i keep thinking about it i'm never going to get over it and move on, so i'm done. Basically- found out he was dating me and another girl at the same time...i sent her a message because i don't think she knew...i didn't do it to be mean, i did it because if i was in her shoes i'd want to know. And also sending that message helped me. But i am DONE talking about this, he's in the past- he's gone and i don't want him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment